Proposed logo Edit
How about this for the Wiki's logo? It's essentially just the 2009 soundtrack cover with the words "Official Soundtrack" edited out. Raw file. Jeffrey Mall (talk • contribs) 15:44, June 22, 2010 (UTC)
I like the logo. Am I right in assuming, only an Admin can change/add this?? LOL
Hopsta 16:13, July 16, 2010 (UTC)
- That's correct, all that needs to be done is for this logo image to replace this file and it will become the Wiki's logo, unfortunately the current logo has been protected so that it can only be altered by administrators. Jeffrey Mall (talk • contribs) 17:50, July 16, 2010 (UTC)
- Tweaked to include the word "Wiki", how about now? Yes, no? Jeffrey Mall (talk • contribs) 09:47, July 19, 2010 (UTC)
Not sure tbh. Could you try slightly smaller and in the bottom right corner in white text? Maybe see how that looks
Good idea though!
Hopsta 09:49, July 19, 2010 (UTC)
- Will do that in a bit, I'm a bit busy currently but'll get on it hopefully later on today. Jeffrey Mall (talk • contribs) 17:41, July 19, 2010 (UTC)
Main Page - RedesignEdit
Not sure about the 'Get Involved' part. Could cause some problems with duplicates, etc. But if you think you can manage the new pages that may be created, then it's a good idea.
I think there should be somewhere that says what Lie To Me is about. Just one or two sentences.
What do you think?
Hopsta 16:55, July 18, 2010 (UTC)
- Duplicates shouldn't be too much of a problem, if it does indeed become a problem however I'll adjust the page accordingly. As for the "Lie to Me is about" thing, I'll get to work on that soon. Thanks for the feedback. :) Jeffrey Mall (talk • contribs) 17:34, July 18, 2010 (UTC)
- Oh and, do you have any ideas on how we can encourage new users to join in editing? That was kind of what I was going for with the "Get Involved" section of the main page but I'd still love to hear any suggestions you might have. Jeffrey Mall (talk • contribs) 18:22, July 18, 2010 (UTC)
- Getting more people to contribute is a tough one. Will have to think about it 18.104.22.168 18:31, July 19, 2010 (UTC)
Page Protection Edit
I advise you people to protect the page as a lot of vandalism has been there (Please check page history), a good thing I reverted it. P.S. Block the vandals.
--#1 01:07, November 1, 2010 (UTC)